Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Seasons

 
 The winter is coming ; I know in Calgary it's very cold .So, I planned to wear some warm clothes because I don't want to be cold. Then, I will stay most the time at home expect if I go to school . I also think I will have fun to do some the battles of snow and make some snowmen with my friends.

 My favourite season is the summer . I like it because the weather is warm ,and most people go on vacation. 



There are many activities to do such as: play beach volley or golf , go at the beach, take some pictures, organize some party at home or some barbecues .



As well, about some activities I would to like to do during in summer ; well I'd like to go in another country and see some things that I never seen before. I want go to the most beautiful beach , but the most important I want to spend  much time playing with my friends and my family.

8 comments:

  1. It's not always cold in the winter here, especially if we get a chinook. Don't worry, there will only be a few days that are -30...LOL.

    Corrections: "I planned to wear some warm clothes because I don't want to be cold." (have a cold means to be sick); "I like it because the weather is warm, and most people go on vacation."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do battles of snow!!
    I think summer is good season to do some BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures Akoua.Also, i like your writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the summer season but not in my country. It's very hot in Saudi Arabia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you
    spring is best season in the year
    I like your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you... for comment my blog

    ReplyDelete