Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood

 When I was a child , I like to read this book . It talk about a little girl called Red Riding Hood. It was given this name because her mother had made her a very nice red hood . She was going to bring her grandmother a little pot of butter and a cake.

She meets the wolf on his way, he confided his plans and the course it will take. The wolf rushed to the grandmother.


The wicked wolf has taken the place of the grandmother and the girl prepares to eat in turn. A woodcutter then  heard screaming, he ran full speed toward the house,arrived, he saw the wolf and Little Red Riding Hood through the window. then, he rushed and a hatchet, killed the wolf. The woodcutter clutched her child against her heart, when they heard the knocks in the cupboard. He released the grand mother. Finally,everybody was happy

I loved  to read with my mother . About what I learned in this book,
-We must obey our parents
- Don't talk to strangers  people because it can be dangerous especially for children.
 - Don't take a path that you don't know
               The little red riding hood is a exciting , funny story and very popular in the world for kids .

9 comments:

  1. I love the picture with the wolf disguise in grandma :) LOOOl !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is actually pretty violent if you think about it! It sounds like you learned good lessons from it though.

    Corrections: "When I was a child, I liked to read this book." "It talked about a little girl..." (just watch past tense). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this story
    and your picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew this story when I was child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHH !! sorry, I didn't know that this story was pretty violent, I never thought about it.. BUT It can be funny because all the girls like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like this story;this story for chicita hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story is one of the most famous stories. I like it.

    ReplyDelete