Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Notting Hill

Notting Hill is great book , it's a comedy romantic story and talks about a famous, rich woman ( Anna) and a shy man who has a bookshop. Also, the main idea of this book is Love. I like this book because it shows us that love does not matter with money or social status (rich, famous).
My favourite character is Anna . She is a good actress ; she  has played her role very well.
I also like Honey ( williams'sister ) she is really funny with her bulging eyes. She is crazy like Spike who is look alike pile up
I didn't like this part when she argued with him because the paparazzi ; and then she went  away angry and without even calling for one year to him . I recommend this book for those who love this kind of story ;and for those who want to improve their English and vocabulary. There is a lot of words easy to understand.














5 comments:

  1. I don't know what happens I cant post all of my blog ..there isn't enough space I don't really know

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could also add: Who do you recommend this book for? Is it good for teenagers/adults/ESL students?

    Corrections: "Notting Hill is a great book." "I also like Honey (William's sister); she is really funny..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Jeff I did it, I wrote them but it didn't work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akoua are you really like Honey ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes loool !!! I like her because she is funny :)

    ReplyDelete