Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my favourite transportation

The plane is my favourite transportation because I like this flying sensation . The good thing is that your travel is faster than others transportation. It's very comfortable; you can do some activities during the trip like watching  TV, eating or sleeping.

The bad thing is, planes can be very dangerous because
when there is a failure the aircraft can crash
and I'm afraid about that.
 My experience in a plane was when I went from  Morocco to Montreal  ; I was up in the airplane. In a few minutes later ,it was  the time of landing and suddenly it was very bumpy everybody was scared event me . The pilot didn't know how landed. The hostess of the air told us to put our seat belts she tried to make us feel good but it didn't work.
Finally,the situation was brought under controll
and we had arrived at destination safely. We never knew what happened.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, problems on the plane can be scary. I've flown many times and I still don't like turbulence! I'm glad to hear that everything was ok.

    Corrections: "...you can do some activities during the trip like watching TV, eating or sleeping." (parallel structure) "Finally, the situation was brought under control, and..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the plane crash is big problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! we can be watching TV, eating and sleeping on airplane! and Im not scary about the airplane! so I like that Lol

    ReplyDelete