Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Flu


 

I haven't been sick recently but  it was before coming to Canada, I  had the flu.  First,  I felt very weak and I got fever and  headache . then stomachache; I kept throwing up because I was dizzy. 

 I had a runny nose and sore throat.  I went to the hospital but, before that at home I drank some soup and  tea with ginger ,lemon, and  honey for my throat  . it was getting better but not too much .




 In the hospital the doctor was giving me a shot of antibiotics; I felt better after that . some remedies are good but they can cure you too much than medicine


7 comments:

  1. I hope you can stay healthy in Canada. It's not much fun to have the flu or a cold during the winter, and it can be difficult to find a doctor here.

    Corrections: we say "eat soup"; "In the hospital the doctor gave me a shot of antibiotics;..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the pictuer's food??
    Is it good for a runny nose and sore throat??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes this picture is a food . it's a kind of soup but it tastes awful !!! I think that for stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete