Monday, October 18, 2010

Music day ( my favorite holiday)

The music festival, also known as World Music Day, is a music festival taking place every  June 21 from morning to evening (which coincides most often with the first day of summer in the northern hemisphere). It's celebrated in my country and hundreds of countries. The slogan is, "Make music! " 


 Day of Music is a great popular demonstration, free, open to all amateur and professional participants who wish to perform and available to everyone. It mixes all musical genres with the aim to popularize practice and familiarize youths and adults. It's an opportunity to talk about music. Musicians are invited to perform volunteer and all events are free to the public.
   

        Therefore we need to persuade us that here in Africa there is no reason to celebrate the music for the celebration but rather to take this opportunity to ask the real problems facing our artists and to find ways to improve their conditions work and life.

   During the festival some people wear clothes according to their kind of music they like. There are also different kinds of foods.
After that , there are festivals of dance,some little skits just for laughs,

(drums)

and the presentation of some musical instruments. At the end,  there's a big concert where all  famous singers in my country come to sing.
                                                        (kora)



         In summary,the music day is famous, it's a holiday  in almost every country in the world especially in Africa,  but I don't know if it is in canada too. People are very  happy and enjoy on it ....


 



12 comments:

  1. I really like this celebration.Akoua!?!ashshsh
    Do you have the phone number of the first girl in the picture?!ashshsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described the festival really well! I know we have some summer music festivals in Calgary, but I'm not sure if they're as exciting as this one.

    Corrections: "People are very happy and enjoy it very much."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CoCo,
    I like this holiday.It's very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see that so nice!!! I know u like music:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you -Ahmad,I dont'have her number sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! It is very good holiday!!!!
    I want to this holiday in my country.
    Your blog is wonderful! There are many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh!! thanks you Yoshiki , yeah Soojin I like music LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Akoooooooua I want to dance , and I want try drums .. so nice (,")

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your favorit day
    it's great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo i like these pictures.
    in fact it is a dazzling holiday.
    i hope to attend this holiday

    ReplyDelete